Natalie is a full-time and full service REALTOR® and Managing/Principal Broker at eXp Realty with over 16 years of residential real estate experience bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate in the Portland/Vancouver metro area.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Keller Williams International Double Gold Medal Award, 2020
- Keller Williams (Five Time) BOLD Graduate, 2015-2020
- Ranked in the TOP 2% of agents and teams in the QCAR Association for 2019 (based on both sales volume and units)
- Keller Williams International Triple Gold Medal Award, 2019
- Keller Williams International Double Gold Medal Award, 2018
- Ranked as one of America’s Best Real Estate Agents by REAL Trends sponsored by Zillow Group, 2017
- Keller Williams International Triple Gold Medal Award, 2017
- Keller Williams International Double Gold Medal Award, 2016
- Locals Love Us Award, Voted as one of the Best Real Estate Agents in the QC, 2014-2015
- Keller Williams International Gold Medal Award, 2015
- Keller Williams International Gold Medal Award, 2014
- Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent Award, 2014
- Ranked as the number one new construction agent in the QCAR Association for 2011 (based on units sold)
- Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors Top Sales, 2011
- Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors New Associate of the Year, 2007
Designations and Certifications
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing®
Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Western Illinois University in 2003 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
Highly proficient in many computer and web applications which will enhance the marketing of your property.
Music, technology, photography, reading, anything outdoors and hanging out with family, friends, and her two crazy Boston Terriers.